Tell Us What You Like About Julian’s!

Leave a comment below to let Julian know about your experience.

(Comments require approval so they may not show up right away.)

At work in the Kitchen

24 comments on “Tell Us What You Like About Julian’s!
  1. Barbara says:

Congratulations on your web site!

We love your food and your service!

2. Sami says:

Great pizza tonight!! The site’s awesome, it needs to show up on the google search when I type in “best pizza in san antonio” though!!

3. Ron says:

The place to be on Friday night. With live entertainment it’s more than just a pizzeria, it’s a way of life.

4. Steph&Steph says:

Julian’s has the best food in San Antonio!! Yalls pizza and pasta dishes are delicious! Great service too!

5. Marvia says:

Best pizza I’ve had since I’ve moved here. Reminded me of a place in El Paso, Texas. Keep up the good work and the great flavors.

6. Michelle says:

Awesome pizza! I can’t wait to bring my family!

7. Andy says:

I grew up in the Bronx and your slices take me back to NY. Thanks Julian for bringing some of NY to SA.

8. Marie says:

Love your food. The family atmosphere is so warm and friendly that I actually feel like a part of the family. Can’t wait to stop by next time I am in town!!

9. corrina says:

i love your food, but what i love more is your pizza [of course] can’t wait for more of ur pizza….=]]

10. Mike says:

Great pizza, great service, thanks.

11. GRIFF says:

AWESOME PIZZA!! I am from New York City/Jersey Shore and your pizza is a true taste of HOME! I love eating here when I am in San Antonio! Keep up the great food and friendly service! Thanks!

12. al rose says:

From Philly, we think of your pizza from home and can’t wait to get back here. Best food in San Antonio, great people too!

13. Yvonne says:

Awesome food as always. We are now regulars. Truly the best in SA

-Yvonne & family

14. Kathy Becker says:

From A Philly, NYC gal,

Having eaten all my best pizza in NYC, Philly aand Jersey Shore…I have most often been disappointed in Texas pizza. Then I walked into Julians, where Julian basically challenged me to like their pizza. I doubtfully took it on. I was sold at first bite…although I must say that going in and ordering a slice (the big one) beats ordering the whole pie. It’s that reheated element that frankly, I like in any pizza deli. But God Bless Julian’s. It is the only place where we order our pizza from these days.

Thanks from the Mushroom slice gal…

15. Mel Casillas says:

THE BEST PIZZA…BEST CALZONES….
    BEST ITALIAN SUBS….BEST SPECIAL SALAD…….THANKS JULIAN, FOR BRINGING
    THE TRUE TASTE OF LITTLE ITALY TO SAN ANTONIO.

16. Lauren says:

Would love to see the Bambino Huey on your menu…

17. Vesna Zrinski says:

My husband and I just returned home from our first visit to your restaurant. What great food and what wonderful staff!

We were greeted at the door (we must have looked lost) and a lovely and friendly young woman told us where to go and how to order.

We ordered one Calzone and one slice of Pizza, one Ricotta Cheese Cake and Cannoli. Everything was superb. I grew up in Europe eating “Italian Style foods” and my husband learned to love Pizza in New York. We were not disappointed!!

The place was clean and the atmosphere is warm and friendly.

We will be back with friends and family.

Thank you for the lovely meal.

18. Brandi says:

We went to Julian’s yesterday for dinner and it was our first time visiting this restaurant. We were very impressed! It was very family friendly, but would have been nice for date night too. We sat outside in the patio section, which we highly enjoyed. I’m not really a fan of pizza, but we ordered a large pepperoni because I was out-voted. I actually loved the pizza! I ate more than I want to admit. My boys (ages 2, 4, and 7) loved the pizza, too! We definitely plan to go back soon. Oh, and the staff was really friendly and had great attitudes. We appreciated that.

19. Jerry McFarland says:

I was a very early customer to Julian’s original restaurant. I promoted this pizza in the press & to everyone I ran into. Everything on the menu is great.

20. Judy says:

I have come here several times and love it everytime. The salad is fresh and the pizza is amazing! I just took several coworkers and they loved it as well. The owner always makes sure we are enjoying everything!

21. Alex Espitia says:

Would luv to see Nimbus Sauv Blanc & G’day Red Moscato in your wine selection. It would complement your awesome Chicken Picata.

22. Tom says:

Came to your restaurant today for the first time, great Pizza! I remember you from the early Boccones. Where you also with Al on Blanco (The little place)? Great times. Will be back!

23. Kathy Becker says:

Dear Julian,
    Thank you, again, for your delicious food and your generous consideration for our holiday luncheon. The members of Eisenhower PTA will forever be singing your praise.
    Sincerely, Kathy, Kristin, Laura and the entire PTA Board

24. Steve Hooper says:

Still the best pizza, and atmosphere…

No mammes way!